This trick will use your USB’s storage as Virtual Memory. It is a Good Trick to Improve RAM Speed
Just follow these Simple Steps :
- Insert the Pen Drive (1GB atleast) in the USB port try to prefer 4GB.
- Let the PC do what it wants to do to detect it.
- After it finished his work, you have to act smart, ” Here goes the real thing “
- Right Click on My Computer -> Properties
- Advanced -> Performance Settings
- Advanced -> Change
- Select the Pen Drive
- Click on Custom Size ” Check the value of space available “
- Enter the same in the Initial and the Max columns. ” You just used the space of the PenDrive as a Virtual Memory “